Our attorneys are knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Kromer Law Firm, LLC has a thorough understanding of New Jersey law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Residential Real Estate: Our experienced attorneys handle residential real estate cases involving closings, condo law, land-lord tenant disputes, eminent domain, construction, evictions, title liens, foreclosures and more. If you are buying or selling a home in New Jersey , we can help.
- Commercial Real Estate: Our attorneys meticulously handle every aspect of commercial real estate law, including construction, financing, mortgages, leasing contracts, land use and zoning, and more. When you are facing business disputes over your office space, contact our commercial real estate lawyers today.
- Condominium Law: In condominium associations, an unresolved dispute or financial problem can have a significant impact on everyone involved. It is imperative to hire an experienced attorney with extensive knowledge of condo law. We are committed to finding effective resolutions to your legal problems.
- Civil Litigation & Defense: A legal dispute can greatly affect both your business and personal life. Our civil litigation attorneys use litigation, arbitration and mediation to help businesses, families and individuals resolve their disputes. A legal dispute can have major consequences on your life. Our civil litigation defense attorneys advocate on behalf of businesses, families and individuals throughout New Jersey.
- Business Law: Our attorneys handle a full range of business law services, including formation, financial investment counseling, contract review and development, breach of contract, shareholder disputes and more. For experienced advocacy for your business, contact us today.
- Bankruptcy (Chapter 7 & 13): If you find yourself unable to pay your bills, Chapter 7 bankruptcy may be the best option for you. Through this form of bankruptcy, you and your spouse get debt relief by liquidating your assets. Our experienced attorneys can help you determine if this is the right choice for you situation. Chapter 13 bankruptcy allows you to pay off your debt in installments over a period of three to five years. Our experienced attorneys can help you determine if this is the best option for you to help you secure your financial future.
- Guardianships & Conservatorships: When devising your estate plan, the care of your minor child, incapacitated parent or disabled adult child is likely your priority. Our attorneys can provide you with sound advice and professional assistance with crucial decisions about the financial support, protection, conservatorship and guardianship of your dependents.
When you retain the services of Kromer Law Firm, LLC, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our reputable Ocean Township and Jersey City law firm today
Kromer Law Firm, LLC sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our offices are conveniently located in Ocean. Call the firm at 732-455-5555 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.